24/7 Support number +92 345 9668442

FlyPakistan: TOP Attractions in Sialkot

Explore the Tourist Attractions in Sialkot with Fly Pakistan. We provide quality & trustable tour management services all over Sialkot.
Visit Top Places Now.

Showing Results: 5
Iqbal Manzil (Iqbal House) in Sialkot

Iqbal Manzil (Iqbal House) Sialkot
Punjab

Iqbal Manzil is the birthplace of Dr. Muhammad Allama Iqbal who is the greatest Muslim poet and philosopher. Iqbal Manzil now has been turned into a museum where some of his personal belongings were kept and it also has a library with over 4000 books. Iqbal Manzil was purchased in 1861 by Mohammad Rafique, the great-grandfather of Allama Iqbal. The house was originally very small, but each successor kept adding to it and the building grew in size. After the death of his father Noor Muhammad, Iqbal's his elder brother, Ata Mohammad, was named the owner of the Iqbal Manzil. Ata Mohammed's sons after his death, left the house and took up residences in Karachi and Lahore.

Sialkot Clock Tower in Sialkot

Sialkot Clock Tower Sialkot
Punjab

The Sialkot Clock Tower (Urdu: سیالکوٹ گھنٹہ گھر) also known as Iqbal Square (Urdu: اقبال سکوئر), is situated in Saddar Bazar, Sialkot Cantonment, Pakistan. Standing tall for more than a century, the tower would have been witness to many a time of upheaval and change. It has been renovated many times but the original structure has not changed much. There used to be a Hindu temple, right next to it; but it was torn down during 1992 riots in reaction to the dismantling of Babri Masjid in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India.

Holy Trinity Cathedral Church in Sialkot

Holy Trinity Cathedral Church Sialkot
Punjab

The Holy Trinity Cathedral Church, also known as Sialkot Cathedral, is an Anglican cathedral located in Sialkot Pakistan. Its first stone was laid on March 1, 1852. It is located in the Sialkot Cantonment on The Mall (Quaid-i-Azam Road). The church was consecrated by the Rt. Rev Daniel Wilson, Bishop of Calcutta, on January 30, 1857, Sialkot at the time being in the Diocese of Calcutta. It now belongs to the Church of Pakistan Diocese of Sialkot.

Shawala Teja Singh Temple in Sialkot

Shawala Teja Singh Temple Sialkot
Punjab

Shivala Teja Singh temple is a historic Hindu temple in the Sialkot city of Punjab province of Pakistan. The temple is dedicated to Shiva the temple was built by Teja Singh. The temple was built by Sardar Teja Singh. The temple was sealed in 1947 during the Partition. In 1992, the temple was partially demolished by miscreants. In 2015, local Hindu leaders have urged the Pakistan government to ensure the early repairing of the crumbling building of Shawala Teja Singh temple.

Head Marala in Sialkot

Head Marala Sialkot
Punjab

The original headworks near Marala along with the Upper Chenab Canal were built as part of the Triple Canals Project of British India during 1906–1912. The canal was meant to irrigate an area of 648,000 acres in the Gujranwala District as well as to transfer waters to the Ravi River near Balloki. It was opened in 1912 and fully completed by 1917 at a cost Rs. 37 million. It became profitable in 1938–39. The waters transferred to the Ravi River were further fed to the Lower Bari Doab Canal via the Balloki Headworks, irrigating the Montgomery and Multan districts. This canal became profitable at least a decade earlier than the Upper Chenab Canal. The waters of the Ravi River itself were left to irrigate the semi-arid states of Bikaner and Bahawalpur.